Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 359 mal aufgerufen
 TLC-News by tlcfanpage
Nico J Offline

22.10.2009 14:43
RE: TLC kommen zurück! Thread geschlossen

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/447500/tl...bum-plans.jhtml (auf der seite dann trotzdem über die us-site klicken!)

Tionne und Chilli im Interview für die MTV-News! Nur ein kleiner Ausschnitt, den Rest haben die MTV-News zusammengefasst:

Zitat
LAS VEGAS — It's been seven years since TLC's Left Eye died in a car crash, but the two remaining members, T-Boz and Chilli, insist they aren't ready to quit. They also say they have no plans to replace Left Eye — and that fans will soon hear new music from the duo.

"Well, first I have to say, when people say, 'coming back together,' we've always been together. We're always TLC. We're not the former members of TLC," Chilli told MTV News at the second annual Justin Timberlake and Friends concert in Las Vegas. "This is TLC right here, no new people in the group. It's just T-Boz and Chilli."

With that cleared up, T-Boz shared that she and Chilli have plans to hit the studio and get working on some new music to be released sometime soon. The exact details, however, were still up in the air. "We're talking about it right now," she said. "Well, we haven't started. We're talking. ... We're getting it together, and then it will most likely happen."

Chilli felt there is no time like the present to get their empowering, socially conscious, R&B-infused pop back on the airwaves. "It's needed, I think, with the lyrics today," she said. "You just listen to the radio, and it's like the beats are hot, but the lyrics aren't there. I think that inspires us to go back in and come up with songs that continue to change people's lives for the better."

Diskutieren, mitreden usw, alles zu Tionnes und Rozondas Comebackplänen hier: topic.php?id=295325

[ Editiert von Administrator Nico J am 22.10.09 14:47 ]

>> tlcfanpage.de - this is forever / germany's best & biggest tlc-site <<

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz