Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Fan-Ecke
MichaelDike Offline

12.06.2018 13:04
TLC Need some help with setidriver Antworten

HI,

I've got two seperate, but not completely unrelated problems. The first is that when setidriver launches (this happens on startup as I placed a shortcut in the startup folder) it doesnt start minimized, but instead you get the window open on the desktop. Now, on my computers, this isnt an issue, because I know to just minimize it and because I restart all of once a week. On my dads computer however, this is an issue, especially since theres a big exit button right there for him to press to shutdown seti altogether. Now, the easy way around this problem is to just install setidriver as a service, preventing it from interacting with the desktop. However, that would exacerbate problem #2.
Problem #2 being that my dads comp is still stuck in dialup hell. So running setidriver as a service means there's no icon in the systray that can be easily clicked to transmit units when the computer is online. Not that my dad will ever remember to transmit the units anyway, but if the icon is at least there I can always email and remind him every few days. I would prefer, however, a more automated solution. some way of detecting whether there is an internet connection or not and telling setidriver to transmit. Now, unless I'm mistaken, if setidriver is set to auto-transmit, simply re-starting it while there's an internet connection should force it to send/fill the cache. Stoping/starting a service is easy enuf, if I go that route, but that still leaves the problem of detecting the internet connection. Which would be why I'm typing up this post, to ask for a little help.
Alternatively, is there another windows caching program that will do this automagically??

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=861126
Vendor Management System Video

Thank you.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz